Insight HRM is conducting a search for an experienced Brand Strategist/Account Manager to join our team.
We are looking to add to our team of strategists who help organizations solve their toughest challenges, unlock potential, and more clearly communicate with employees and customers.
There is no specific type for this role, but experience in brand strategy, marketing, and innovation is essential. We don’t want people exactly like us, as we value new perspectives, but we do require people who live our values every day. We will know the candidate is right when we’ve had the chance to spend time together, understand what makes him or her tick and see real work product.
The Brand Strategist & Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day administration of project and brand initiatives for assigned clients. As the direct point of contact, Brand Strategists work with existing clients, answer their questions, maintain the relationship, and increase client satisfaction. It is the objective of the Brand Strategist to secure our client’s confidence as a marketing professional who can support brand strategies and initiatives.
Essential Brand Strategist & Account Manager Functions:
- Research and data analysis to fuel strategy including market and buyer research, industry research, etc.
- Develop brand and marketing strategies focused on the ideal audience and in line with the client’s brand values and goals.
- Works with all creative team members in an effort to execute the brand strategy plan on behalf of their clients’ objectives.
- Plans and helps organize the day-to-day process, bringing a strategic perspective to the execution of creative and project plans on behalf of the client.
- With keen attention to detail, proofs content and creative work for accuracy before output is released.
- Client management including relationship building, proposal development and negotiation, and materials delivery.
- Provides courteous, accurate and timely response to customer inquiries.
- Builds strong client relationships through regular communication.
- Utilizes communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs while representing Hoyden Creative in a positive way.
- Account management including creating design briefs, project management, creative direction, and collaboration with the team.
- Suggests company products/services that maximize client satisfaction.
- Contributes to building profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business objectives.
- Content generation for the Hoyden brand and occasional public speaking.
- Accurate tracking of time on projects and assorted other administrative duties.
- Manages estimates/billing with accounting department to ensure accurate and timely invoicing.
- Provide reports on the status of accounts.
- Documents client meetings/conference calls in writing, outlining direction and agreements made.
- Conducts work in a MAC environment and in a variety of computer programs including Microsoft Office Suite, Workamajig and others.
- Works on strict deadlines which requires prompt attention to detail and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Enjoys working collaboratively and, at times, independently.
- Proficient at prioritizing and able to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously with superior problem-solving and time-management skills.
- Friendly, client-service focused.
- Organized and results-driven.
- Strong, professional written and oral communication skills including the ability to build relationships.
- Demonstrates professional practices and ethics.
- Dynamic and effective presentation skills
- Detail oriented., inquisitive and confident.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a variety of personality styles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred.
- 5 or more years of brand/marketing/account management experience preferred.
- Proficient in all MS Office programs in a MAC environment required; experience in Workamajig or other project management system(s) preferred.
- Fluent in English.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Involves working in the community and in an office environment infrequently exposed to extreme temperature, noise, fumes, dust, etc.
- Sitting/standing at desk and on computer at least 75% of the time.
- Ability to travel to client locations throughout the region.
- No unusual physical demands or environmental factors.